Dr. Elizabeth Fowler completed her Pediatric training at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford after receiving her Medical Degree from Albany Medical College in New York. Dr. Fowler has practiced General Pediatrics in the Bay Area for the past 15 years; 10 years at Menlo Medical Clinic. Dr. Fowler has been an active medical staff member at Sequoia Hospital and Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford. Dr. Fowler is married and has three children.
- Residency: Stanford University School of Medicine (2002) CA
- Internship: Stanford University School of Medicine (2000) CA
- Residency, LPCH, CA (2002)
- Internship, LPCH, CA (2000)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (2002)