Annette Hwang, MD
Bio: Dr. Annette Hwang completed her Pediatric internship and residency at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford. She attended Tulane University for medical school and Cornell University for college majoring in Biochemistry. She is interested in all aspects of keeping children healthy and likes to form a cooperative alliance with parents. She is married to a Neonatologist and has two children. She enjoys golf, spending time with her family, and living in Palo Alto.
- Residency: Stanford University Pediatric Residency (1995) CA
- Medical Education: Tulane University School of Medicine Registrar (1992) LA
- Residency, LPCH, CA (1995)
- Internship, LPCH, CA (1992)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics (1996)