Kyle Hinman, MD
- Fellowship: University Of New Mexico Hospital (2005) NM
- Medical Education: St George's University School of Medicine (2000) West Indies
- Residency: Maricopa Medical Center (2003) AZ
- Internship: Maricopa Medical Center (2001) AZ
- Board Certification: Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2011)
- Board Certification: Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2008)
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Faculty Award, Child Psychiatry Fellows at Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (6/20/15)
A multisite controlled study of risk factors in pediatric psychogenic nonepileptic seizures
Plioplys, S., Doss, J., Siddarth, P., Bursch, B., Falcone, T., & Caplan, R. (2014). A multisite controlled study of risk factors in pediatric psychogenic nonepileptic seizures. EPILEPSIA, 55(11), 1739-1747.
Anxiety and Special Impulse Control Disorders
Thienemann, M., Hinman, K., Bloch, M., & Leckman, J. (2011). Anxiety and Special Impulse Control Disorders. (H. Steiner, Ed.)Handbook of Developmental Psychiatry (91-128). World Scientific.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.