Emergency medicine doctor
Clinical Assistant Professor, Surgery - Emergency Medicine Clinical Assistant Professor, Pediatrics
- Board Certification: Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics (2007)
- Fellowship, Boston Medical Center, Pediatric Emergency Medicine (2013)
- Residency: Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (2007) CA
- Medical Education: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2004) OH
- MD, Case Western Reserve University, Medicine (2004)
- BA, Miami University, Zoology (2000)
- BA, Miami University, Economics (2000)
Honors & Awards
- Letter of Distinction for Teaching, Stanford University Medical School (2007-9)
- Medical Economics Scholar Activity, CWRU SOM & CWRU Weatherhead School of Management (2000-2004)
- Physician Lead of Web Informatics, Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (2009 - 2010)
- Interim Chief Resident, Stanford University (2008 - 2008)
Migliaccio, D., Imler, D., & Wang, N. E. (2015). Bronchiolitis. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Reports, 20(5).
Development of DASH Mobile: A mHealth Lifestyle Change Intervention for the Management of Hypertension
Mann, D. M., Kudesia, V., Reddy, S., Weng, M., Imler, D., & Quintiliani, L. (2013). Development of DASH Mobile: A mHealth Lifestyle Change Intervention for the Management of Hypertension. MEDINFO 2013: PROCEEDINGS OF THE 14TH WORLD CONGRESS ON MEDICAL AND HEALTH INFORMATICS, PTS 1 AND 2, 192, 973-973.
Improved physician work flow after integrating sign-out notes into the electronic medical record.
Bernstein, J. A., Imler, D. L., Sharek, P., & Longhurst, C. A. (2010). Improved physician work flow after integrating sign-out notes into the electronic medical record. Joint Commission journal on quality and patient safety / Joint Commission Resources, 36(2), 72-78.