Donna Kwong, MD
Internal medicine doctor
Bio: Dr. Kwong practices internal medicine in Bay Valley Medical Group’s Pleasanton office. She graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine and completed her residency in Internal Medicine at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Kwong also completed a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at University of California, Irvine. Dr. Kwong joined Bay Valley Medical Group in 2001. In her spare time, she enjoys music, photography and spending time with her husband and two daughters.
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine (2020)
- Medical Education: Ohio State University College of Medicine Registrar (1990) OH
- Fellowship: University of California Irvine (1996) CA
- Residency: Loma Linda University - School of Medicine (1993) CA
- Internship: Loma Linda University - School of Medicine (1991) CA