Kathleen Kenny, MD
Internal medicine doctor
Clinical Associate Professor, Medicine - General Medical Disciplines
- Residency: UCSF Medical Center (1999) CA
- Internship: UCSF Medical Center (1997) CA
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (1999)
- Medical Education: Georgetown University Hospital (1996) DC
- Residency, UCSF, Primary Care Internal Medicine (1999)
- Internship, UCSF, Internal Medicine (1997)
- MD, Georgetown Univ Medical School, Medicine (1996)
Honors & Awards
- Edward Bunn Award for Excellence in Medicine, Georgetown Club of D.C. (1996)
- Janet M. Glasgow Award, American Medical Womens Association (1996)
- Chief Resident Teaching Award for Excellence in Teaching at Morning Report, Stanford Univ Medicine Residency Program (2003)
- Division of GIM Exceptional Contributions Award, Stanford University Department of Medicine (2004)
- Division of GIM Teaching Award, Stanford University Department of Medicine (2005. 2012)
- Laureate Award, American College of Physicians (12/14)
- Faculty Senator, Stanford University Hospital/ School of Medicine (2006 - 2009)
- Director, Stanford Primary Care CME (2002 - Present)
Patient Focused Assessment: The Art and Science of Clinical Data Gathering
Mansen, T., & Gabiola, J. (2015). Patient Focused Assessment: The Art and Science of Clinical Data Gathering. Pearson.
Rare bilateral lipoma of the internal auditory canals. A case report and review of the literature.
A B Göbel, A. B., Kenny, K., & Atlas, S. W. (2010). Rare bilateral lipoma of the internal auditory canals. A case report and review of the literature. The neuroradiology journal, 23(4), 501-505.