- Board Certification: Anesthesia, American Board of Anesthesiology (2013)
- Board Certification: Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology (2013)
- Internship: Kaiser Found Hosp San Fran (2009) CA
- Medical Education: Stanford University (2008) CA
- Residency: Stanford University (2012) CA
- Fellowship: Stanford University Critical Care Medicine Fellowship (2013) CA
Honors & Awards
- Rathmann Fellow, E4C Medical Education Fellowship in Patient Centered Care. (July 2014 - June 2015)
Examining Health Care Costs: Opportunities to Provide Value in the Intensive Care Unit.
Chang, B., Lorenzo, J., & Macario, A. (2015). Examining Health Care Costs: Opportunities to Provide Value in the Intensive Care Unit. Anesthesiology Clinics, 33(4), 753–70.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.