Sinda Mein, MD
Bio: Dr. Sinda Mein is board certified in Gastroenterology. Prior to joining Menlo Medical Clinic, she practiced for 14 years at Palo Alto Medical Clinic. A Menlo Park native, Dr. Mein is thrilled to be practicing in her community. She brings a thorough, patient-centered, compassionate approach to all areas of adult gastroenterology and hepatology. Away from work, Dr. Mein enjoys being active and outside with her three kids and husband, traveling and cooking.
- Medical Education: University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine Registrar (1998) CA
- Residency: Stanford University Internal Medicine Residency (2000) CA
- Fellowship: UCSF Gastroenterology Fellowship (2004) CA
- Board Certification: Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine (2004)
- Residency: Univ of Texas Health Science at San Antonio (2001) TX