Viet Nguyen, MD
- Fellowship: Stanford University School of Medicine (2010) CA
- Residency: Stanford University School of Medicine (2009) CA
- Board Certification, American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology, Advanced Central Clinical Neurophysiology with Added Competency in Intraoperative Monitoring (2014)
- Board Certification: Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2009)
- Internship: Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (2006) CA
- Medical Education: Rosalind Franklin University / The Chicago Medical School (2005) IL
In Vivo Imaging of Human Sarcomere Twitch Dynamics in Individual Motor Units
Sanchez, G. N., Sinha, S., Liske, H., Chen, X., Viet Nguyen, V., & Schnitzer, M. J. (2015). In Vivo Imaging of Human Sarcomere Twitch Dynamics in Individual Motor Units. NEURON, 88(6), 1109-1120.
Neuromonitoring: EMG, SSEP and MEP
Nguyen, V., & Lopez, J. R. (2014). Neuromonitoring: EMG, SSEP and MEP. (R. Nader & S. Berta, Eds.)Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade: Spine and Peripheral Nerves (Chapter 88). Thieme.
Peripheral Nerve Surgery
Nguyen, V., & Jones, E. (2014). Peripheral Nerve Surgery. (A. M. Husain, Ed.)A Practical Approach to Neurophysiologic Intraoperative Monitoring (163-179). Demos Medical Publishing.
Detection of inferolateral trunk syndrome by neuromonitoring during catheter angiography with provocative testing.
Le, S., Dodd, R., López, J., Nguyen, V., Cho, S. C., & Lee, L. (2013). Detection of inferolateral trunk syndrome by neuromonitoring during catheter angiography with provocative testing. Journal of neurointerventional surgery, 5(2).