Eugene Yousik Roh, MD
Sports medicine physiatrist
Clinical Assistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board Certification: Sports Medicine, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab (2012)
- Residency: Stanford Hospital and Clinics (2010) CA
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School MGH - Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital (2011) MA
- Medical Education: Yonsei University College Of Medicine (1999) South Korea
- Board Certification, Sports Medicine, American Board of PM&R, ABFM (2012)
- Board Certification, Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) (2012)
- Board Certification: Physical Medicine and Rehab, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab (2011)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2007)
- Residency: Metrowest Medical Center (2007) MA
Honors & Awards
- Arbor Free Clinic Chief Resident Award, Stanford University, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2010)
- Team Physician, Stanford Athletic Department (2013 - Present)
- Director, Educator, Stanford PM&R Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Service (2011 - Present)
- Member, Resident Educational Committee, PM&R, Stanford (2011 - Present)
Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections
Malanga, G., Mautner, K., & Roh, E. Y. (2013). Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections. McGraw Hill Education.
The Relationship between Golf Swing Trunk Rotation Biomechanics and Low Back Pain in Golfers
Said, M., Johnson, E., & Roh, Ey. (2013). The Relationship between Golf Swing Trunk Rotation Biomechanics and Low Back Pain in Golfers. Spineline, Sep Oct.
Preseason Training for Golfers with Low Back Pain
Roh Eugene Y, Geraci M, & Smuck M. (2012). Preseason Training for Golfers with Low Back Pain. Spineline, Jan Feb.
Basic Appearance of Ultrasound Structures and Pitfalls
McDonald, S., Fredericson, M., Roh, E. Y., & Smuck, M. (2010). Basic Appearance of Ultrasound Structures and Pitfalls. PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA, 21(3), 461-?.