Internal medicine doctor, Cardiologist
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (1985)
- Residency: UCSD Medical Center (1985) CA
- Board Certification: Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine (1987)
- Fellowship: VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System (1987) CA
- Internship: UCSD Medical Center (1983) CA
- Medical Education: Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med (1982) OH
- B.S.E., Princeton University, Chemical Engineering (1978)
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (1981)
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology (1989)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, UCLA School of Medicine (1997 - 2011)
- Clinical Associate Professor, Stanford University School of Medicine (2011 - Present)
- Clinical Instructor, UCLA School of Medicine (1988 - 1997)
Clinical interpretation and implications of whole-genome sequencing.
Dewey, F. E., Grove, M. E., Pan, C., Goldstein, B. A., Bernstein, J. A., Chaib, H., … Quertermous, T. (2014). Clinical interpretation and implications of whole-genome sequencing. JAMA, 311(10), 1035–1045.