Rebecca D. Walker
Emergency medicine doctor
- Residency: Loma Linda University - School of Medicine (2008) CA
- Board Certification: Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine (2010)
- Medical Education: University of North Carolina School of Medicine (2004) NC
- MPH, University of North Carolina, Global Health
- BS, University of North Carolina, International Studies
- BS, University of North Carolina, Spanish
- Co-Director, International Emergency Medicine Fellowship, Stanford Emergency Medicine (2013 - Present)
- Director, International Visiting Scholars Program (2011 - 2016)
- Director of Postgraduate Fellowships, Dept of Emergency Medicine (2017 - Present)
- Faculty Fellow, Center for Innovation in Global Health, CIGH (2015 - Present)
Implementing an emergency medical services system in kathmandu, Nepal: a model for "white coat diplomacy".
Walker, R., Auerbach, P. S., Kelley, B. V., Gongal, R., Amsalem, D., & Mahadevan, S. (2014). Implementing an emergency medical services system in kathmandu, Nepal: a model for "white coat diplomacy". Wilderness & Environmental Medicine, 25(3), 311–318.
Educating Health Care Professionals on Human Trafficking
Grace, A. M., Lippert, S., Collins, K., Pineda, N., Tolani, A., Walker, R., … Horwitz, S. M. (2014). Educating Health Care Professionals on Human Trafficking. PEDIATRIC EMERGENCY CARE, 30(12), 856–861.