Rebecca Walker, MD
Emergency medicine doctor
- Residency: Loma Linda University - School of Medicine (2008) CA
- Board Certification: Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine (2010)
- Medical Education: University of North Carolina School of Medicine (2004) NC
- MPH, University of North Carolina, Global Health
- BS, University of North Carolina, International Studies
- BS, University of North Carolina, Spanish
- Director, International Visiting Scholars Program (2011 - Present)
- Faculty Fellow, Center for Innovation in Global Health, CIGH (2015 - Present)
- Co-Director, International Emergency Medicine Fellowship, Stanford Emergency Medicine (2013 - Present)
Educating Health Care Professionals on Human Trafficking
Grace, A. M., Lippert, S., Collins, K., Pineda, N., Tolani, A., & Horwitz, S. M. (2014). Educating Health Care Professionals on Human Trafficking. PEDIATRIC EMERGENCY CARE, 30(12), 856-861.
Implementing an Emergency Medical Services System in Kathmandu, Nepal: A Model for "White Coat Diplomacy"
Walker, R., Auerbach, P. S., Kelley, B. V., Gongal, R., Amsalem, D., & Mahadevan, S. (2014). Implementing an Emergency Medical Services System in Kathmandu, Nepal: A Model for "White Coat Diplomacy". WILDERNESS & ENVIRONMENTAL MEDICINE, 25(3), 311-318.