Changes to Visitor Policy (effective until April 30, 2020)
Exceptions to this policy include visitors supporting those patients:
- Under the age of 18
- Experiencing urgent legal issues
- With developmental or physical disabilities preventing them from navigating the appointment or facility alone, or
- Requiring a caregiver to support the patient’s ability to understand or participate in the care or treatment
Those visitors admitted must follow all required precautions to prevent patients and staff from exposure, including:
- Maintaining 6 feet distance from others,
- Performing hand hygiene as ordered,
- Following the directions of hospital staff, and
- Keeping the visit as short as possible.
On behalf of our staff and patients, we thank you for your understanding and compliance.