Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Serving over 2.6 million people, Stanford Medicine is the only Level 1 Adult and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons (ASC) on the peninsula of the San Francisco Bay Area. We provide specialized care to over 3700 patients per year and handle 20-25 consults daily. We offer exceptional 24-hours-a-day onsite trauma specialists in a state-of-the art facility, fully equipped to handle any medical or surgical emergency.
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Phone: 650-736-5800 Getting Here
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Phone: 650-736-5800 Getting Here »
Our Advanced Practice Providers
Care and Treatment
Community Partnerships and Resources
We all have a responsibility in preventing injuries and deaths. The Injury Prevention Program in Trauma Services at Stanford Health Care partners with community-based organizations and various injury prevention experts, as well as numerous volunteers, to better serve the communities in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.
- TCAA Injury Prevention Committee
- National Council on Aging (NCOA)
- American Trauma Society
- Early Childhood Mobility Coalition
- California Teen Safe Driving Coalition
- Injury Prevention Professionals Group of California
- San Mateo County Fall Prevention Coalition
- Santa Clara County Falls Prevention Task Force
- Silicon Valley Healthy Aging Partnership
- Traffic Safe Communities Network of Santa Clara County
- Safe Routes to School
- Safe Kids Coalition
- Stanford Transportation University Services
- Santa Clara County Fire
- Sunnyvale Senior Center
- Mountain View Senior Center
- Cupertino Senior Center
- Little House
- Saratoga Retirement Community
- Stanford University
- Palo Alto Unified School District
- City of Palo Alto
- Traffic Safe Communities Network
- Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition
- Impact Teen Drivers
- California Highway Patrol
Patients may be transferred using Stanford Life Flight air or ground transport.
Stanford Health Care is known worldwide for the advanced patient care provided by its doctors and staff. We also provide a wide range of guest services and amenities to our patients and visitors. Learn more about preparing for a hospital stay, billing and financial services, and our other support programs in Patients & Visitors.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, DIAL
For Health Care Professionals
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 1-800-800-1551, 24 hours - 7 days a week
Stanford Health Care provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients, as well as provides the latest information and news for physicians and office staff. For help with all referral needs and questions visit Referring Physicians.
- Send referrals online
- Place radiology orders
- View referral status
- Access medical records