Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Treatment for Torn Meniscus
Treatment for a Torn Meniscus
Specific treatment for a torn meniscus will be determined by your physician based on:
- Your age, overall health, and medical history
- Extent of the injury
- Your tolerance for specific medications, procedures, and therapies
- Expectation for the course of the injury
- Your opinion or preference
Treatment may include:
- Medication such as ibuprofen
- Muscle-strengthening exercises
- Arthroscopic surgery
Meet a team of experts who focus on you and your condition. Visit one of our clinics to make an appointment.
Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center450 Broadway Street
Redwood City, CA 94063