Neelam Goyal, MD
Neuromuscular neurologist, Neurophysiologist
- Board Certification: Electrodiagnostic Medicine, American Association of Neuromuscular (2013)
- Board Certification: Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (2011)
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center (2011) CA
- Fellowship: Stanford University Medical Center (2012) CA
- Medical Education: SUNY Downstate School of Medicine Registrar (2007) NY
- Internship: Winthrop University Hospital (2008) NY
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.