Anesthesiologist, Palliative medicine doctor
Bio: Dr. Payrovi is a physician practicing Integrative and Functional Medicine at Stanford’s Center for Integrative Medicine. She earned her bachelor’s degree in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics at UCLA and completed her medical education at UC San Diego in 2003. She completed a residency in Anesthesiology at USC in 2007. Dr. Payrovi is board certified in Anesthesiology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, as well as Integrative Medicine. She has additional training in Functional Medicine and acupuncture.
- Medical Education: University of California San Diego School of Medicine (2003) CA
- Board Certification: Integrative Medicine, American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine (2014)
- Residency: USCCA
- Board Certification: Hospice and Palliative Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology (2012)
- Board Certification: Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology (2008)
- Internship: UCLA-VA Greater Los Angeles VA HospitlCA