Rajesh Shah, MD
- Fellowship: Stanford University School of Medicine (2010) CA
- Medical Education: University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine (2004) IL
- Board Certification: Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology (2009)
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago (2009) IL
- Internship: California Pacific Medical Center (2005) CA
Prophylactic Topically Applied Ice to Prevent Cutaneous Complications of Nontarget Chemoembolization and Radioembolization
Wang, D. S., Louie, J. D., Kothary, N., Shah, R. P., & Sze, D. Y. (2013). Prophylactic Topically Applied Ice to Prevent Cutaneous Complications of Nontarget Chemoembolization and Radioembolization. JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY, 24(4), 596-600.