Nursing Grand Rounds
A PART OF NURSING EXCELLENCE
Note: due to COVID-19 social distancing advisories, Nursing Grand Rounds for 2020 have been cancelled until further notice.
Nursing Grand Rounds provides a forum for nurses to share clinical expertise and experiences, nursing best practices and other topics of interest that help improve patient outcomes and enhance the patient experience. The live in-person forum is held monthly and provides web accessibility to all interdisciplinary staff to attend from Stanford Health Care and Stanford Children’s Health. Continuing education credits are also available for attendees.
Nursing Excellence »
Scholarship & Grants »
Friends of Nursing
Nursing Grand Rounds »
Forum for Sharing Clinical Excellence
Recognition & Awards »
DAISY Foundation Award
Save the Date: Nursing Grand Rounds
- Explain new and emerging healthcare initiatives, such as hospital-specific, clinical, and strategic imperatives.
- Explore and disseminate how new healthcare issues, policies, and innovations are utilized through evidence-based delivery systems.
- Discuss nursing excellence through the presentation of clinical case studies.
- Define the concepts of Stanford’s Professional Practice Model and Magnet ideals to the daily practice of nursing.
- Encourage professional development, energize the nursing workforce and promote clinical excellence.
All nurses and healthcare professionals are cordially invited to participate with your colleagues and help advance the professional practice of nursing through knowledge and experience sharing.
If you have an interesting topic and/or a presenter which you feel might be appropriate for Nursing Grand Rounds, please email your suggestion to: