Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Alliance Medical Group
We are a multi-ethnic group of providers that collaborate to provide you with a higher level of care. We also have Stanford faculty physicians who practice on-site, saving you a trip to Palo Alto.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more.
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient Health Questionnaire (PDF)
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Chinese
- Financial Assistance Application (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information - Español
- Explanation About Billing Charges for Your Preventive Visit (PDF)
University HealthCare Alliance ("UHA") operates the Alliance Medical Group practice. UHA is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care and Stanford Medicine. UHA contracts with University Medical Partners to provide the medical care in the practice. Neither UHA, Stanford Health Care, nor Stanford University employ the physicians in the practice and do not exercise control over the professional services provided by University Medical Partners.
To request an appointment, call: