Family Medicine Associates in San Jose
Part of Family Medicine Associates
Providers of personalized, full-spectrum family medical care including women's health, maternity, sports medicine and preventive care for all ages in the South Bay since 1977, we are your "medical home." We keep you healthy, provide care when you're ill, and, when needed, coordinate sub-specialty care.
We now partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best healthcare possible, individualized and convenient, with access to Stanford specialists and technology. Going forward, your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy-to-use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your healthcare appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together we are providing a higher level of health care.
455 O'Connor Drive
San Jose, CA 95128
Our Advanced Practice Providers
- Newborn care
- Pediatric care
- Adolescent care
- Adult medicine, including treatment of both acute and chronic conditions
- Prenatal and maternity care
- Women's health including Pap smears
- Senior care
- Nursing home care
- Skin disease diagnosis and treatment
- Sports medicine, including casting, splinting, and joint injection
- Adult annual health exams
- Sports, school and employment physicals
- Health education and preventive medicine
- Family planning and contraception management, including IUD insertion/removal and vasectomy
- Hearing and vision screening
- EKG and office spirometry
- Travel medicine
- Minor surgical procedures including circumcision, colposcopy, endometrial biopsy, mole removal, wart removal, skin biopsy, cryotherapy, laceration repair, cyst excision, and newborn ear piercing
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient or Annual Preventive Visit Questionnaire (PDF)
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Financial Assistance Application (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information - Español
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Patient Letter
- Preventive Visit Patient Letter
- Medicare Health Assessment Questionnaire
Call us to make an appointment
For Referring Physicians
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Stanford Health Care provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients, as well as the latest information and news for physicians and office staff. For help with all referral needs and questions, visit Referring Physicians.
You may also submit a web referral or complete a referral form and fax it to 650-320-9443 or email the Referral Center at ReferralCenter@stanfordhealthcare.org.
- Send referrals online
- Place radiology orders
- View referral status
- Access medical records
New to the clinic? Schedule your first appointment online.Online Appointment
To request an appointment by phone, call 408-995-5453.
Video visits now available. Call 408-995-5453 or visit MyHealth to schedule a video visit.