You are welcome to schedule an appointment yourself. However, we encourage your regular doctor to contact us so we can resolve issues or logistical problems that cause delays in seeing a plastic surgeon. Your regular doctor should also review information for health care professionals.
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Bring copies of your medical records and imaging studies (x-rays, MRIs, CT scans) to your first appointment.
- Your first visit could last 2-3 hours because several doctors may review your medical records and discuss your condition with you.
- It is often helpful to write down a list of questions that you may have and to bring along a family.
For Health Care Professionals
As surgeons, we share your goal of providing the best possible care for your patients. We also strive to integrate training, research, and the development of novel technology with clinical care. Throughout and after their treatment at Stanford, we encourage patients to maintain close contact with their primary care and referring physicians.
HOW TO REFER
Fax a referral form to 650-725-5223 for all adult matters except hand/upper limb.
You can also contact our clinics directly:
- Plastic Surgery Adult Clinic (except hand/upper limb): 650-723-7001
- Hand & Upper Limb Clinic
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery Clinic