Samaritan Internal Medicine
For many years, our practice has managed acute and chronic medical problems for adults of all ages in the county of Santa Clara. We provide primary care for adults, including preventative medicine, physicals, promotion of women's health, and much more. With five medical providers on staff, we offer comprehensive care to meet your needs.
We partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. You can use MyHealth to access your confidential medical records, lab results and message providers directly. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
2410 Samaritan Drive
San Jose, CA 95124
Our Primary Care Doctors
Our Care Team
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Physical Examinations
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Preventive Care
- Acute and Chronic Illness Treatment
- Access to Stanford's specialists
- Online Scheduling (offered through MyHealth)
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient Health Questionnaire (PDF)
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Chinese
- Financial Assistance Application (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information - Español
- Explanation About Billing Charges for Your Preventive Visit (PDF)
Call us to make an appointment
For Referring Physicians
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Stanford Health Care provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients, as well as the latest information and news for physicians and office staff. For help with all referral needs and questions, visit Referring Physicians.
You may also submit a web referral or complete a referral form and fax it to 650-320-9443 or email the Referral Center at ReferralCenter@stanfordhealthcare.org.
- Send referrals online
- Place radiology orders
- View referral status
- Access medical records
New to the clinic? Schedule your first appointment online.Online Appointment
To request an appointment, call 408-371-9010.
Video visits now available. Call 408-371-9010 or visit MyHealth to schedule a video visit.