Stanford Medicine Partners Obstetrics & Gynecology Pleasanton
Part of Bay Valley Medical Group
Obstetrics & Gynecology in Pleasanton
Our OB/GYN specialists in Pleasanton use the latest medical research to provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch. Services include preventive gynecologic exams, prenatal care and delivery at Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley Hospital, menopause and pelvic prolapse treatments, investigation of infertility, along with a wide range of surgical services including minimally invasive and robotic surgery.
You also have easy access to your health information through MyHealth. With MyHealth, you can manage your appointments, access your confidential medical records, request prescriptions, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
4725 First Street, Ste 100
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Our Advanced Practice Providers
Please be sure to download the appropriate forms prior to visiting a UHA medical group. You may download the following PDF files and open them using the free online program, Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- New Patient Health Questionnaire (PDF) (Complete if needed) - Español
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Notice of Privacy Practice (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Español
- Terms & Conditions of Service (PDF) (Please read before your first appointment) - Español - Chinese
- Financial Assistance Application (PDF) (Complete if needed) - Español
- Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Protected Health Information (PDF) - Español
- Explanation About Billing Charges for Your Preventive Visit (PDF)
- Notice of Nondiscrimination (PDF)
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Patient Letter (PDF)
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visit Health Assessment (PDF)
Call us to make an appointment
For Referring Physicians
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Stanford Health Care provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients, as well as the latest information and news for physicians and office staff. For help with all referral needs and questions, visit Referring Physicians.
You may also submit a web referral or complete a referral form and fax it to 650-320-9443 or e-mail the Referral Center at ReferralCenter@stanfordhealthcare.org
- Send referrals online
- Place radiology orders
- View referral status
- Access medical records
New to the clinic? Schedule your first appointment online.Online Appointment
To request an appointment, call 925-734-3333.
Video visits now available. Call 925-734-3333 or visit MyHealth to schedule a video visit.