Hematologist, Leukemia specialist, Medical oncologist
My research interests include the advancement of personalized genomic medicine and the development of targeted therapeutics for cancer therapy.
My goal is to combine the efficiency of a private office with the complex care expected of a tertiary institution like Stanford. I value your time and strive to maintain an on-schedule clinic.
- Board Certification: Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine (2013)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (2010)
- Board Certification: Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine (2013)
- Medical Education: David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA (2007) CA
- Board Certification, Hematology (2013)
- Board Certification, Oncology (2013)
- Residency: Stanford University School of Medicine (2010) CA
- Fellowship: Stanford University School of Medicine (2012) CA
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.