Internal medicine doctor
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Registrar (1998) TX
- Internship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School Registrar (1996) TX
- Fellowship: Stanford University (2010) CA
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (1998)
- Medical Education: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (1995) TX
- MPH, UC Berkeley (2003)
- Residency, UT Southwestern, Dallas, Internal Medicine (1998)
Honors & Awards
- Fellow, AHA 34th Seminar on the Epidemiology and Prevention of CVD (2008)
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California, San Francisco (1998 - 2010)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Stanford (2010 - Present)
Trends in menopausal hormone therapy use of US office-based physicians, 2000-2009
Tsai, S. A., Stefanick, M. L., & Stafford, R. S. (2011). Trends in menopausal hormone therapy use of US office-based physicians, 2000-2009. MENOPAUSE-THE JOURNAL OF THE NORTH AMERICAN MENOPAUSE SOCIETY, 18(4), 385–92.
Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy.
Naderi, S., Tsai, S. A., & Khandelwal, A. (2017). Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy. Current Atherosclerosis Reports, 19(3), 15-?
Association of the cardiometabolic staging system with individual engagement and quality of life in the US adult population.
Tsai, S. A., Xiao, L., Lv, N., Liu, Y., & Ma, J. (2017). Association of the cardiometabolic staging system with individual engagement and quality of life in the US adult population. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.).
Tsai, S. A., Ravenell, J., Fernandez, S., Schoenthaler, A., Kenny, K., Ogedegbe, G., & Gorin, S. S. (2014). Cardiovascular Disease . (S. S. Gorin, Ed.)Prevention in Prevention Practice in Primary Care (pp. 120–149). Oxford University Press.
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.