Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Spiritual Care Service
Supportive Visits and Religious Assistance
Supportive visits by:
- Staff chaplains, including clergy from several religious traditions.
- and 35 other faith traditions
Ethical consultation through Stanford Health Care's Medical Ethics Committee
Religious resources available:
- Buddhist chanting tapes and teachings
- Holy water from the Ganges
- Holy water from Mecca
- Muslim prayer rugs
- Prayer beads
- Prayer materials and inspirational readings for several faith traditions
- The Qur' an
- Rosaries and rosary guides
- Shabbat candles (electric)