Products & Goods
The preferred method for submitting Product/Goods (Non-Service) Invoices is GHX/EDI Electronic Invoicing.
To begin migrating to EDI (electronic) invoicing with Stanford Medicine Health Care, please send an email expressing your interest to: email@example.com.
The preferred method for submitting Service Invoices (or non-EDI Invoices) is to email your invoice according to the instructions below.
Stanford Health Care
Stanford Blood Center
Stanford Health Care Tri-Valley
Processing and payment delays will occur if these email-invoice guidelines are not followed:
- A valid Purchase Order (PO) corresponding to the invoice must be prominently displayed/labeled on the invoice. (Do not reuse previously issued PO numbers for additional good or replacements.)
- Invoices must reference line items which ONLY exist on the issued PO.
- Invoices should not be sent until after the product has been shipped or the service has been performed.
- For Service Agreement PO-related invoices, please ensure the invoice date falls within the PO effective date range, otherwise the system will not allow payment. If date discrepancies between invoice and PO are identified, please report and resolve that date discrepancy with your relevant Stanford Health Care department contact prior to submitting your invoice.
- Account setups should be initiated by Stanford Health Care Purchasing only and not by Sales Reps or the Supplier.
- Stanford Health Care is not Tax Exempt. All tax applied should be based on "Ship-To" location listed on the PO.
- Send manual invoice(s) via PDF file, and only one invoice per file attachment. Invoice with supporting documents must be attached as one file. One email may contain multiple attachments. (Example: If you need to send 10 invoices, each invoice must be in a separate file attachment, resulting in 10 attachments in the same email).
- Please remove all shading on the PDF invoices, and do not use highlighting anywhere on the invoice.
For inquiries regarding previously submitted invoices, please contact SHCAPInquiry@stanfordhealthcare.org