As long as suppliers comply with our invoicing requirements, Stanford Health Care Accounts Payable can accommodate the following net term options:
Stanford Health Care net terms for new vendors (or vendors not under contracted net terms):
- JP Morgan Chase SUA Credit Card: N15 - Request onboarding via SUA.Supplier.Support@JPMChase.com
- Paymode-X ACH: http://www.paymode.com/stanfordpayments
- Paymode-X Premium (Fee Based): N45
- Paymode-X Basic (No Fee): N60
- Note: Offer early pay discount to improve net terms
- GHX E-Pay
- JPM IDS
- If a vendor needs to send funds to SHC via EFT/ACH/Wire, please reach out to your Stanford Health Care department contact and request they submit a wire request with the Treasury department.
Existing Vendors can stay at their existing contracted net terms until the next renewal period.
Contractors, rent, physicians, government, and utilities payees are EXEMPT from standard net terms.