As long as suppliers comply with our invoicing requirements, Stanford Health Care Accounts Payable can accommodate the following net term options:
Stanford Health Care net terms for new vendors (or vendors not under contracted net terms):
- JP Morgan Chase SUA Credit Card: N15 - Request onboarding via SUA.Supplier.Support@JPMChase.com
- Paymode-X ACH: http://www.paymode.com/stanfordpayments
- Paymode-X Premium (Fee Based): N45
- Paymode-X Basic (No Fee): N60
- Note: Offer early pay discount to improve net terms
- GHX E-Pay
- JPM IDS
- If a vendor needs to send funds to SHC via EFT/ACH/Wire, please reach out to your Stanford Health Care department contact and request they submit a wire request with the Treasury department.
Existing Vendors can stay at their existing contracted net terms until the next renewal period.
Contractors, rent, physicians, government, and utilities payees are EXEMPT from standard net terms.
JPM Setup Expectations
- Vendors interested in signing up for the JPMorgan (JPM) SUA Credit Card program first need to reach out to the JPM SUA support team to directly establish the account. (This allows JPM to verify payee information.)
- Once JPM completes their onboarding/account setup process, JPM will send a notice to SHC AP instructing SHC to “flip” the payment method to JPM in SHC’s Lawson financial system.
* The notice to SHC from JPM is the trigger for SHC AP to update the Master Record system in Lawson to point that payee to JPM payment method.
- The next invoice processed to the payee *after* SHC AP flips the method will be paid via JPM/SUA electronic transfer. And the notification email to the vendor regarding how to retrieve funds will come from JPM.