Otolaryngologist, Head and neck surgical oncologist, Surgical oncologist, Head and neck surgeon
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at the Stanford University Medical Center
- Residency: University of Michigan Hospital (2009) MI
- Board Certification: Otolaryngology, American Board of Otolaryngology (2010)
- Fellowship, Harvard Medical School / Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology, Microvascular Reconstruction, Skull Base Surgery (2010)
- Residency, University of Michigan, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (2009)
- M.D., University of Michigan, Medical School (2004)
- B.A., University of Michigan, Economics (1998)
- Fellowship: Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary (2010) MA
- Internship: University of Michigan Hospital (2005) MI
- Medical Education: University of Michigan (2004) MI
CD271 is a functional and targetable marker of tumor-initiating cells in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Murillo-Sauca, O., Chung, M. K., Shin, J. H., Karamboulas, C., Kwok, S., & Sunwoo, J. B. (2014). CD271 is a functional and targetable marker of tumor-initiating cells in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Oncotarget.