Dermatologist, General dermatologist, Dermatologic oncologist, Cutaneous oncology specialist
Clinical Assistant Professor, Dermatology
- Board Certification: Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology (2012)
- Medical Education: Yale University School of Medicine (2007) CT
- Residency: Stanford University - Dept of Dermatology (2012) CA
- Chief Resident, Stanford Dermatology, Dermatology (2012)
- Residency, Stanford Dermatology, Dermatology (2012)
- Internship: Yale - New Haven Hospital (2008) CT
- Director, Inpatient Dermatology Consultation Service, Stanford Dermatology (2012 - Present)
Management of Dermatologic Complications of Lung Cancer Therapies.
Pugliese, S. B., Neal, J. W., & Kwong, B. Y. (2015). Management of Dermatologic Complications of Lung Cancer Therapies. Current treatment options in oncology, 16(10), 368-?.