- Board Certification, Clinical Informatics, American Board of Preventative Medicine (2017)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Anesthesia, American Board of Anesthesiology (2013)
- Fellowship: Stanford Medical Center - Anesthesia (2012) CA
- Residency: UCLA (2007) CA
- Medical Education: University of California San Francisco (2003) CA
- Board Certification: Anesthesia, American Board of Anesthesiology (2008)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital Boston (2008) MA
- Internship: Alameda County Medical Center (2004) CA
- Medical Director of Clinical Informatics, Perioperative Services, Information Services, Stanford Children's Health (2012 - Present)
A quality improvement initiative to optimize dosing of surgical antimicrobial prophylaxis.
Caruso, T. J., Wang, E., Schwenk, H. T., Scheinker, D., Yeverino, C., Tweedy, M., … Sharek, P. J. (2017). A quality improvement initiative to optimize dosing of surgical antimicrobial prophylaxis. Paediatric Anaesthesia, 27(7), 702–710.