Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Medical Staff: Credentialing and Privileging
New Applicants: What You Should Know
If you are a new medical staff applicant, your credentialing coordinator will assist you with the credentialing application process, including providing access to your Practitioner Home Page (PHP).
Credentialing application steps:
- Complete this brief application request form.
- Requests are processed in 1-2 business days. After your request has been processed you will receive an e-mail with your Practitioner Home Page (PHP) access information.
- Complete the application and supporting documents as outlined on your Practitioner Home Page (PHP).
- You may check the status of your application by logging into your PHP. Or, you may contact your credentialing coordinator.
You will need the following documentation in order to complete the application and supporting documents:
- All professional licenses in California and other states
- DEA certificate
- X-Ray/Fluoroscopy certificate (required if you will use or supervise the use of this equipment)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume covering your work history for the last five (5) years
- Malpractice Insurance Certificate and names of any other insurance carriers during the last five (5) years
- 2x2 JPG color photo of your face.