Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Support to Navigate Challenging Health Conditions
Stanford Coordinated Care Program (SCCP) is a Stanford Medicine primary care referral-based program. As a team of medical professionals, we help individuals with chronic/complex serious illnesses lead healthier lives and better navigate their health care experiences.. SCCP only accepts referrals from Stanford Medicine's primary care providers.
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Phone: 650-724-1800 Getting Here
Our Primary Care Doctors
Stanford Coordinated Care Program (SCCP) Is a Primary Care Program Whose Specialty Is the Treatment of Chronic or Complex Illness
Being a patient at Stanford Coordinated Care Program (SCCP) includes:
- In-office blood draws for your lab tests;
- Virtual and in-person office visits
- Highly trained and experienced patient care coordinators who will:
- Be your “point person,” communicating your messages or concerns with your SCCP physician and care team;
- Identify and plan with you, in achievable steps, how you can address and attain your personal health goals;
- Keep in touch with you between visits, by phone or MyHealth messages, to provide support or keep you on track, at your request;
- Help you navigate the health care system, including specialty care, tests, and procedures
- Our pharmacist, who is also a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), is available to review all your medications and consult with you;
- Our skilled nurse practitioner (NP) who can assist and support you over the phone, as well as in scheduled virtual or in-person office visits;
- Our licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) with whom you can discuss concerns about your health and other matters;
- Our licensed occupational therapists (OTR/L) offer different specialties, such as Feldenkrais Method-based movement awareness to improve function and reduce pain, diabetes management, and edema treatment;
- Our registered dietician (RD) who can discuss your nutrition and food plan options with you, tailored to your individual goal(s)
- Our Stanford Health librarian is available to help you acquire articles and other sources pertaining to the health topic(s) of your choice.
Stanford Health Care is known worldwide for the advanced patient care provided by its doctors and staff. We also provide a wide range of guest services and amenities to our patients and visitors. Learn more about preparing for a hospital stay, billing and financial services, and our other support programs in Patients & Visitors.
Please call our primary care advice service line at 650-498-9000 before going to the emergency room, unless you feel that you cannot safely wait a few minutes to speak to us. Another option would be our Express Care clinic open 7 days/week from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m with in-person and video options.
We will make every effort to offer you an appointment the next day for urgent problems if the problem can safely wait until morning.
In major emergencies, call 911 for an ambulance or proceed directly to the nearest emergency room.
Call us to learn more
For Health Care Professionals
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Stanford Health Care provides comprehensive services to refer and track patients, as well as the latest information and news for physicians and office staff. For help with all referral needs and questions, visit Referring Physicians.
You may also submit a web referral or complete a referral form and fax it to 650-320-9443 or e-mail the Referral Center at ReferralCenter@stanfordhealthcare.org
HOW TO REFER
- Send referrals online
- Place radiology orders
- View referral status
- Access medical records