Our team includes cardiologists specializing in heart failure management, cardiovascular surgeons, electrophysiologists, radiologists, and molecular biologists. Stanford's cardiothoracic surgeons are pioneers in restorative techniques for the heart, coupling longstanding experience with innovative approaches.
Advanced Treatment Options for Heart Failure
Many years of research at Stanford have led to precise diagnoses and promising new treatments for patients with congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy. Our multidisciplinary team strives to create the best possible treatment plan for each patient.
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: 650-723-5468 Getting Here
- Euan A. Ashley , Cardiologist , Cardiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/a/euan-ashley
- Dipanjan Banerjee , Cardiologist , Cardiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/b/dipanjan-banerjee
- Michael B. Fowler, MB, FRCP , Cardiologist , Cardiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/f/michael-fowler
- Ranjan Ray, MD, PhD , Cardiologist , Cardiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/r/ranjan-ray
- John S. Schroeder, MD , Cardiologist , Cardiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/s/john-schroeder
- Randall Vagelos, MD , Cardiologist , Cardiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/v/randall-vagelos
- Ronald Witteles , Cardiologist , Cardiologist http://stanfordhealthcare.org/doctors/w/ronald-witteles
Care and Treatment of Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy
To request an appointment with one of our heart failure or cardiomyopathy specialists, call 650-723-5468.