Breast reconstructive surgeon, Breast surgeon
- Fellowship: LAC-USC Department of SurgeryCA
- Board Certification: Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Board of Plastic Surgery (2012)
- Fellowship: Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (2011) Taiwan
- Residency: USC (2010) CA
- Residency: USC (2007) CA
- Medical Education: UCSD School of Medicine (2004) CA
- Director of Breast Reconstruction, Stanford Women's Cancer Center (2012 - Present)
Developing a Lower Limb Lymphedema Animal Model with Combined Lymphadenectomy and Low-dose Radiation.
Yang, C.-Y., Nguyen, D. H., Wu, C.-W., Fang, Y.-H. D., Chao, K.-T., & Cheng, M.-H. (2014). Developing a Lower Limb Lymphedema Animal Model with Combined Lymphadenectomy and Low-dose Radiation. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open, 2(3).
Clinical trials are research studies that evaluate a new medical approach, device, drug, or other treatment. As a Stanford Health Care patient, you may have access to the latest, advanced clinical trials.
Open trials refer to studies currently accepting participants. Closed trials are not currently enrolling, but may open in the future.