Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Patient & Family Partner Program: Cancer Center Palo Alto
Cancer Center - Palo Alto
Patient & Family Advisory Council
The Cancer Center Palo Alto PFAC represents the voices of patients, caregivers, and family members at Stanford Medicine. With the ultimate goal of challenging Stanford to be more patient-centered, this PFAC partners with staff and faculty to improve the care experience for patients and their loved ones from diagnosis, through active treatment and survivorship.
- Provided feedback on a Patient Experience project focused on tele-health visits
- Gave suggestions on how to effectively communicate the Advance Care Planning process for patients with advanced cancer
- Contributed to the 300P Renewal and Atrium Infill project by providing feedback from the patient and caregiver perspective
- Provided input on the Workplace Violence reduction initiative
- Reviewed documentation and provided feedback on distress screening documentation for non-English speaking patients
- Contributed artwork to the Cancer Survivorship storyboard wall for the Health Matters virtual event
- Provided input to the Preventative Genomics team on how to effectively role out new programing
- PFAC Development initiatives
- Recruited three new PFAC members
- Created a SHC Box account and PFAC Google calendar for South Bay and Palo Alto PFAC collaboration
- The Consortium of Comprehensive Cancer Centers for Quality Improvement ad hoc participation
Patient & Family Chairperson
Patient Care Manager
GI Oncology, Sarcoma, Early Drug Development, Redwood City Cancer Clinic
Patient & Family Partners