Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Patient & Family Partner Program: Founding PFAC
Patient & Family Advisory Council
The Founding PFAC aims to provide insight and recommendations regarding the patient and caregiver experience at Stanford Health Care. This PFAC provides a forum for patient and family voices to be heard and represented in the design of patient care.
- Virtual Caregiver Program overview and feedback
- Goals of Care and Advanced Care Planning with patient’s overview and feedback
- Workplace violence overview and feedback
- Patient satisfaction surveying changes
- 300P Renewal overview and feedback
- Visitor policy updates and feedback
- MyHealth inpatient experience update and feedback
- Hosted Disabilities PFAC at Medicine and the Muse storytelling workshop
- Kept PFAC members engaged with fabulous Zoom holiday party
- Members have remained current with Health Stream
- High levels of attendance and engagement at meetings, despite the many challenges of the pandemic
Patient & Family Chair
Manager, Volunteer Resources and the Patient & Family Partner Program
Patient & Family Partners
Jayant Phadke, MD