Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Patient & Family Partner Program: Lung & Heart-Lung Transplant
Lung & Heart-Lung Transplant
Patient & Family Advisory Council
Watch the February 2022 Virtual Town Hall here!
Mission, Vision, and Guiding Principles
The Lung & Heart-Lung Transplant Patient and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) serves as the voice of patients and families, and works in partnership with the transplant medical staff to continually improve the patient experience in the Stanford Heart-Lung Transplant Program.
The Lung & Heart-Lung Transplant PFAC seeks to ensure that the patient and family perspective is represented in all discussions with the healthcare team through a variety of initiatives.
- Wrote articles sent to patients via MyHealth on the following topics:
- Medication management post transplant
- Living the new normal during the pandemic
- Individual patient’s transplant journey
- Partnered with Assistant Patient Care Manager in the Stanford Hospital Advanced Lung Disease unit to present patient narratives to staff to support and improve morale.
- Hosted two virtual town halls and published event videos online.
The Lung & Heart-Lung Transplant PFAC is proud to be one of many PFACs contributing to improvements in patient care, services, and resources at Stanford Health Care.
Patient & Family Co-Chairs
Manager, Transplant Program
Patient & Family Partner
Nurse Coordinator, Post Lung & Heart Lung Transplant